Find us online!

To our complete product list, visit us at www.jadorecakesco.com or email us at info@jadorecakesco.com! Just click on the tab below!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hand Painted Cake

I was lucky enough again to have that dream client who says--do what you want!  I was so inspired.  Following the upcoming 2012 wedding cake trends, I decided to hand paint the cake with gorgeous leaves and flowers.  As a bonus, I added butterflies and colorful and whimsical gumpaste flowers to make the design POP!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im hoping u'll give me permission to replicate this beautiful cake for a clients wedding... Its stunning! karen, once upon a cupcake, Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete