Find us online!

To our complete product list, visit us at www.jadorecakesco.com or email us at info@jadorecakesco.com! Just click on the tab below!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What unique macaroon flavor would you like to see on the market?

J'Adore Cakes Co. is hoping to come up with a new unique flavored macaroon.  There are so many different options that we just can't decide which one to go with!  Visit our blog and help us decide today and vote for your favorite flavor!  The winning macaroon will be featured at the upcoming Wedding Co. Show January 14-16, 2011 at the Carlu!

4 comments:

  1. What?!?! Poll closed already? It's only been up a week. I missed out, having only read this blog entry today.

    I dunno what red velvet tastes like so I dunno about that one; could you send me a sample? =)

    I'd vote for Lemon Meringue Pie because it sounds fresh and makes me feel cozy when I think of having one of those with a coffee or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's not 6:39 AM, it's 9:39 AM.
    Gotta fix that date stamp Is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon for me too. I've made red velvet cake and wasnt' crazy about it. Not sure why so many people like it. All that red food colouring.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill get right on the Ken! ( As soon as I figure it out....)

    ReplyDelete